Saturday 16 November 2013

Elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade

Hello Lovelies,

Today I wanted to tell you about something I bought recently and have been really enjoying using and that is Elf's Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade. I posted about what I ordered here and until this order I hadn’t tried anything from Elf, but so far I have been really impressed and have already placed my second order! I just wish I had taken advantage of their recent 50% off offer!


When I bought this I wasn’t really sure what it would be like and although it is described as a liquid lipstick I think it is more like a lip gloss than a lipstick. It is quite sheer, but this one gives your lips a lovely pink colour and it has gold shimmer in it too, which I really like. Although this is more like a lip gloss than a lipstick it is not sticky like some lip glosses can be and feels quite moisturising. It also has a slight minty scent which I really like. I have used this on its own and over a lipstick and really can’t fault it and my friend tried it when we went out last weekend and she also really liked it.

photo taken inside 

photo taken in natural light

To use this you twist the bottom of the tube and the liquid lipstick comes out of the sponge applicator at the top. I really like this sort of applicator and it is really to apply. Elf say this has ‘Intensive hydrating agents along with natural pigments leave lips with Long-lasting colour and moisture’ and I would agree with this.

This was only £1.50 which I think is a bargain and if you buy it when Elf has an offer on you can get yourself even more of a bargain. I liked this so much that when Elf had an offer last weekend of 30% off and free postage when you spent over £25 I bought another one in this colour and three other colours and I can’t wait to try them. The only downside I can think to this is that this only contains 1.5g and so won’t last very long, but for the price I don’t mind.

Have you tried these?

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

4 comments:

  1. great review! great blog <3 <3

    Check out my blog! http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lipgloss it looks like a stila dupe,

    Libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried the Stila ones, but it does look like them!

    Nyss x

    ReplyDelete