Sunday 16 June 2013

Superdrug’s Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser

Hello Lovelies,

Today I am wanted to share with you a product I have tried recently following a recommendation by the lovely Molly from What Molly Loves and  the product is Superdrug’s Naturally Radiant Brightening Hot Cloth Cleanser. 


I had wanted to try a hot cloth cleanser for a while, but wasn’t sure what one to try and I didn’t really want to try and high end one if I then didn’t get on with it. Molly said she really enjoyed using this one and so when I spotted it on offer in Superdrug recently for only £2.99, I couldn’t resist giving it a try. It is normally £5.99 which I think is a good price for this anyway.

If you have never used a hot cloth cleanser like I hadn’t until this one and not sure what one is, it is a cleanser that you take off with a muslin cloth after running it under warm water.

The cleanser its self is quite thick and feels quite moisturising as you apply it and it smells really nice too, which is always a bonus. However what I enjoy most about using this product is buffing it off with the muslin cloth, it really feels like you are giving your face a good clean and afterwards my face feels really clean and I think it makes my skin tone look a bit more even and brighter.

Have you tried this? If so what did you think of it? Are there any other hot cloth cleansers you could recommend?

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

14 comments:

  1. My first thank you for the article photos on this site.
    my likes see it, however sorry I did not accidentally daydreaming here and I also did not know because what ...
    hopefully can inspire many people. success always
    Secondly, this blog is a gift for my sincere to click all ads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried this, it's good isn't it? I liked to leave it on for about 5 minutes to really let it soak in. xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it :) I've been trying that after you said and I'm sure my skin feels cleaner when I leave it on for a while before taking it off :)

      Nyss x

      Delete
  3. Wow im loving ur blog!
    cant wait for ur next post!!!

    http://champagneandgossipp.blogspot.co.uk/

    Amy

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you, I've waned to try a hot cloth cleanser for a while, but didn't want to pay mega bucks for something I wasn't going to like. I love the Superdrug mud masks so I might give this one a go!

    Sophs x

    LaVieSophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try this, the more I use it the more I like it :)

      Nyss x

      Delete
  5. Will definitely give this a go! I spent around £9 on the Sanctuary hot cloth cleanser and wasn't all that impressed so next time might as well give the cheaper option a go:) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This seems to be on offer a lot as well :)

      Nyss x

      Delete
  6. Oooh! :) Have you ever tried any other hot cloth cleansers? How did they compare to this one?
    I'm always on the look out for a cheaper alternative to my beloved Liz Earle one! xx

    www.emmabellefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only tried this one and love it. You should give it a try :)

      Nyss x

      Delete
  7. This sounds like a really good product, I've used this before ages ago but didn't really take much notice of how well it worked for me! I might have to purchase it again and see what its like
    Thanks for linking it to me on Twitter!

    Laura xox
    http://www.lthornberry.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete