Friday 22 November 2013

Another little Elf Haul

Hello Lovelies,

I was really impressed with the things I got in my Elf Haul earlier this month, which I posted about here, and so when I saw Elf had an offer of 30% off and free postage when you spent over £25 I couldn't resist trying some more things and I thought I would share with you what I got. 


The first things I chose were four Luscious Liquid Lipsticks in the shades Pink Lemonade, Ruby Slipper, Nude Pink and Raspberry. In my first order I got one of these Liquid Lipsticks in Pink Lemonade (I posted about this here) and loved it so much I got another and I really wanted to try some other colours and I'm looking forward to using these. These are only £1.50 and I think they are amazing value for money. 

Pink Lemonade - Nude Pink - Raspberry - Ruby Slipper 

Recently I have been looking for an eyeshadow that I wear  as an everyday eyshadow and I decided to try two of the Baked Eyeshadows, I chose Toasted and Bark. These were £3.75 and look really shimmery and I am looking forward to trying these. 

Bark - Toasted 

I also got a Baked Blush in Passion Pink that was also £3.75. This is a gorgeous pink/nude colour with a darker pink running through it with a little bit of shimmer in it. Before I chose to order this shade, I looked at some swatches on other Blogs and this looked like a gorgeous colour and I am excited to try this. 

Passion Pink 

I have been wanting to try a concealer palette for a while, because I like the idea of being able to mix some different shades to find your perfect shade and Elf had one that was only £3.75 so I decided to try it. I chose the lightest shade of the Complete Coverage Concealer Palette, although these don't look that light so if you have really fair skin they might be too dark for you. They look a bit more yellow toned than the photo shows and I normally go for pink toned concealers so not sure how I will get on with these, but I will try them and I am hoping the colours match my skin tone if not I might have to try them next summer when I have a bit more colour. This comes with a mirror in the lid and a little brush which I think are nice little extras.


I also got a Eyelash & Brow Wand because it was only £1.50 and I like to brush my eyebrows with one of these and the one I have at the moment is quite old, so I thought I would replace it. 

Elf have some Lipsticks that are only £1.50 so I decided to try one of these and I chose the shade Posh which looks like a berry red colour, which is the sort of colour I like wearing at this time of year and I am looking forward to trying this.

Posh

Lastly I ordered a Duo Eyeshadow in Butter Pecan, these both have a bit of shimmer in them and I think they will look lovely on their own and nice together and this was only £1.50 so I couldn't resist trying this.


All the prices I mentioned above are the normal prices, but when I placed this order I got 30% off these prices, so these were even more of a bargain. Elf seem to be having lots of offers like this at the moment, so if you want to try any of these or anything else keep a look out for future discount offers. 

Have you taken advantage of any of Elf's discount offers recently? What did you order?

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I couldn't resist taking advantage of their offer! They seem to have loads on atm :) xx

      Delete