Friday 8 November 2013

John Lewis Blogger Secret Santa


Hello Lovelies,

I know it is only November, but I love this time of year and the countdown to Christmas. This year is my first Christmas in my new house and I have been excitedly buying Christmas decorations as I see ones I like for a few weeks now and I can’t wait to decorate my house for Christmas for the first time.


This week I have been feeling quite excited about the lead up to Christmas, including putting up my Christmas decorations, opening my Beauty Advent Calendar and finding out what treats are inside and being part of the Christmas Beauty Box Swap I am organising. So when I was lucky enough to receive an email this afternoon inviting me to be part of John Lewis's Blogger Secret Santa I was really excited. I had seen a few posts about this Secret Santa earlier in the week and thought it looked like so much fun.

I have already done some of my Christmas shopping and love buying presents for other people, especially when I see things that I know (or hope) they will love and I am hoping that the gift I pick for the blogger I have to choose for really likes it.  

On 11th November I will be sent details of another blogger who is taking part in this Secret Santa and I will then have two days to read their blog and find out about them and the sort of things they like. I will then be able to choose a gift for them from a list that John Lewis will send me.

On 25th November I will receive the gift that someone has chosen for me and the blogger who I have chosen a gift for will receive theirs. Once we have received our gifts, I will be able to share with you who I chose a gift for and what was chosen for me. I really like that John Lewis have decided to send the gifts in November so we have something to look forward to before Christmas.

I think this is a really lovely idea and I am so excited about being a part of this Secret Santa. I think it will be a great way to get to know other bloggers and will also help me with some gift inspiration for the Christmas shopping I still have to do.

Are you taking part in John Lewis's Blogger Secret Santa this year?

Nyss x 

2 comments:

  1. Aw this sounds so nice!! I'd love to do something like this!
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete