Monday 25 November 2013

John Lewis Blogger Secret Santa - My Gift

Hello Lovelies,

You may have seen that I recently took part in the John Lewis Blogger Secret Santa. I was so excited to be invited to take part and I had to choose a gift for Charlotte from Confessions of a Small Town Girl. I chose her a Ted Baker Tyro Crystal Bow Bobble Patent Purse in Black. The gift she chose for me arrived at the weekend and I was really excited to see what she had chosen for me. 


Charlotte chose for me a Ciaté Mini Nail Lacquer Advent Calendar and a Ciaté Red Velvet Manicure Set. I was really pleased when I saw that she had chosen these for me. I paint my nails at least twice a week at the moment because I find that if they aren't painted they tend to break more, so these really are excellent gifts for me.



I think Beauty Advent Calendars are a lovely idea and I have already treated myself to the Boots one, so now I have two to look forward to opening and I can’t wait until 1st December! I haven’t looked at the back of the Advent Calendar and I'm not going to so when I open it, the colour/type of nail polish will be a surprise.


I haven’t tried a velvet manicure set before but I love red nail polish, especially at this time of year and this looks gorgeous. This was a perfect choice as a gift for me and I can’t wait to try it! 

Thank you Charlotte for choosing me these gifts and to John Lewis for sending me them!

Did you take part in John Lewis’ Blogger Secret Santa?

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

8 comments:

  1. Awww I'm glad you loved them, you'll have plenty of nail polish this xmas :p x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a brilliant present!!!!!! December will be such a fun month getting to open all these eeeek xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't wait! I haven't been this excited to open Advent Calendars since I was a child!! xxx

      Delete
  3. This is such a fun present!!! I'd love something like this as im a nail polish addict! :)

    lovefromtwinkle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait until 1st so I can open the first day! xx

      Delete
  4. oh my gosh those are amazing secret santa presents!clearly beauty bloggers know what the best pressies are:)x

    ReplyDelete