Monday 18 November 2013

The 2013 Christmas Tag


Hello Lovelies,

I have been feeling really Christmassy for the last few weeks and when I saw Georgina's Christmas Tag on her Blog Makeup-Pixi3 I thought it would be fun to do it myself. I am especially excited about Christmas this year because it is the first year in my new House and so the first time I will get to decorate it :) Also my Niece will be 14 months old at Christmas and I am really looking forward to spending time over the Christmas period with her because this year she will be more aware of what is going on than last year. 

1. Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
Both my Parents have always had real trees and I do prefer a real tree. I love going to choose one and I also love the smell and look of a real one, but this year I am going to have a synthetic one. I got a synthetic one for a real bargain in the January sales this year, it is a green 6ft pre lit tree and it was reduced from £80 to £20!

2. You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
I don’t drink tea or coffee, so for me it would have to be a hot chocolate. I love going Christmas shopping when it is cold outside and warming up with a hot chocolate. Last year I tried a white chocolate hot chocolate in a Thortons Café and it was amazing!

3. What is your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
I love trees with gold decorations mixed with another colour and this year the colour scheme for my tree is going to be gold, bright pink and bright purple :)

4. Giving or receiving?
Of course I like receiving presents, who doesn't, but I love choosing presents for people and there are some I have bought already that I know people are going to love, I just wish I didn't have to wait until Christmas to give them to them!

5. To mince pie or not to?
I'm not a huge fan of mince pies, so for me it’s ‘not to’.

6. What's your traditional Christmas lunch?
We never have turkey and tend to have lamb or beef with all the trimmings of a traditional Christmas lunch. 

7. Christmas Day fashion
I like to wear a Christmas jumper on Christmas Day and this year I have bought a wine/burgundy one that has cream reindeer on it that have a little bit of gold running through them. Have you bought a Christmas jumper this year?

8. What's your favourite Christmas song?
I don’t know how I could choose just one, I love all the Christmas songs that you hear on the radio and in shops all the time around Christmas like Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas Is You, Wham! – Last Christmas, Slade – Merry Xmas Everybody, Elton John – Step Into Christmas, Band Aid – Do They Know It’s Christmas?. Hearing these sorts of songs always makes me feel really Christmassy!

9. What's your favourite Christmas film?
This is really hard as I like lots of Christmas films, but I guess if I had to narrow it down I would chose Elf and Love Actually. 

10. Open presents before or after lunch?
My Christmas Days are different each year, because sometimes I spend them at my Dad’s and sometimes at my Mum’s, but at both we would probably open presents before lunch. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you are reading you're tagged too! I'm looking forward to reading your answers. Tweet me the link to your post and leave it in the comments below and don’t forget to mention Makeup-Pixi3 too!

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

No comments:

Post a Comment