Tuesday 24 September 2013

MAC Lipstick in Patisserie

Hello Lovelies,

I have been really busy lately so haven’t been able to post as much as I would have liked to. Anyway today I would like to share with you something that I bought recently and am absolutely loving and that is a MAC Lipstick in the shade Patisserie.


I had been looking for a lipstick that was a ‘my lips but better’ colour and a few weeks ago I was shopping with a friend and we found ourselves in MAC (doesn’t everyone?). I hadn't bought a MAC lipstick before but after swatching a few, I fell in love with Patisserie. It is one of their Lustre Lipsticks and is a gorgeous sheer creamy nude/pink colour.


This lipstick applies smoothly, feels really moisturising, lasts really well and gives your lips a glossy finish. It is a perfect everyday colour and I think this will stay as a firm favourite of mine for a while

Do you have a favourite ‘my lips but better’ lipstick?

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

2 comments: