Tuesday 25 February 2014

My February 'Be Mine' Glossybox

Hello Lovelies,

I received my February Glossybox last week and after the disappointing January box I was hoping this month’s would be better and it was! In fact it was probably one of the best Glossyboxes I have received recently. Earlier this month I received an email and survey from Glossybox and it seems they have listened to the feedback they received about the January box and made an effort with this month’s box. Glossybox chose some lovely products for this month's box and I was really impressed they included three full size products and an extra little treat!

The theme for this month’s Glossybox is 'Be Mine’ and the actual box is a special Valentines Day Box. I think it is a nice touch when the boxes are different to the usual pink ones.


Here is what I got this month…..


Ciaté London Paint Pot in Red Hot Chili – 13.5ml
I love Ciaté Paint Pots and this is a gorgeous bright red colour, that will be perfect for spring/summer, so I was really pleased when I saw this included in my Glossybox.


NV Chunky Lip Crayon in Sugar Rush – 4g
I hadn't heard of this Brand before, but I love products like this and this Lip Crayon is a lovely shimmery bright baby pink colour. I think this will be really nice for spring time and I'm looking forward to trying it.


Giovanni Eco Chic Cosmetics - 2x 4.4ml and 1 x 7.4ml
Giovanni Eco Chic is a natural haircare brand and I received a sachet of Ultra-Moist Leave-In Conditioning & Styling Elixir, a sachet of Ultra-Moist Super Potion Anti Frizz Binding Serum and a sachet of Ultra-Sleek Hair & Body Super Potion. I haven't tried any products from this Brand before and I am looking forward to giving these a try. 



Nougat London Sparkling Body Shimmer - 100ml
This is a body lotion with a hint of shimmer that smells gorgeous. I wouldn't usually use a product like this, but I think it might look nice in the summer when I have a bit of a tan and it smells really nice, so I will try it.


Maybelline New York Big Eyes Mascara - 4.7ml and 5ml
This mascara has a double brush, one for your top lashes and a smaller one for your bottom lashes, which help you create ‘an all-around eye-opening effect’. I was really excited to see this included in my Glossybox, because I was going to buy this anyway.


As an extra treat for Valentine’s Day Glossybox included a Lindt Lindor Treat Bar, which I thought was a really nice little extra.

Overall I am really really pleased with what I received this month and think Glossybox have definitely turned things around since last month’s box and I hope next month’s box is just as good.

What did you get in your Glossybox this month? Leave me your link as a comment if you have posted about yours.

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

2 comments:

  1. Oooh this is a good box! Love the Ciate polish, I can't get enough of them. I've not heard of NV either but that lip crayon looks lovely x
    http://www.isitjustmeme.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the Ciate polish, but think I'll have to this weekend! xx

      Delete