Tuesday 18 February 2014

Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser

Hello Lovelies,

Today I wanted to share with you a Cleanser I have been loving recently and that is Philosophy’s Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser for your face and eyes.


This was the first Philosophy skincare product I have tried and so far I've been really impressed with it. It has ‘natural oil extracts’ that help condition your skin and it claims to ‘cleanse, tone and melt away all face and eye makeup in one simple step, while hydrating the skin’. I always remove my makeup before cleansing, because then I feel like I am giving my skin a good clean rather than just rubbing my makeup around my face. I have been using this with my Foreo Luna Mini in the evenings and from the first time I used it my skin looked clearer, brighter and wasn't left feeling dry in the way that some cleansers can leave your skin feeling. This Cleanser claims to deep clean your pores and I have definitely seen an improvement in the pores on my nose since I've been using this.

This Cleanser made me want to try some more Philosophy skincare products and for the last couple of weeks I have been using The Microdelivery Daily Exfoliating Wash a couple of times a week, which I have also been impressed with so far. There are a couple more products I would like to try and they are Purity Made Simple Foaming 3-in-1 Cleansing Gel for face and eyes and The Great Mystery One-Minute Daily Facial. Have you tried these?

I would definitely recommend this Cleanser and if you get a chance to give it a try, you should!

What Philosophy skincare products would you recommend?

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

2 comments:

  1. I have this and really liked it! I've not used it in so long, you've tempted me to dig it out and start re using it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really has improved my skin so much! xx

      Delete