Wednesday 1 May 2013

Beauty Tip #1 - Reshaping Your Eyebrows

Hello Lovelies, 

I am about to move house and won’t have much time to post this week, as I am busy packing and organising things. I finally get the keys this Friday after what seems like ages from when I had my offer accepted, but it is all coming together now and I’m really excited. 

Anyway today I thought I would share with you a beauty tip, that I mentioned to a friend recently and she thought it was a good idea, so maybe it will be useful to you too.

About 2 months ago I decided after years of having my eyebrows the same sort of shape I wanted to reshape them and have them thicker. They have always been quite thin and I think I have probably been guilty of over plucking, so I decided it was time to reshape them and let them grow a bit. I’ve always plucked them myself and decided the best way to let them grow into the shape I wanted was to draw with a dark eyebrow pencil the shape I wanted them to be before I plucked them and then I just plucked hairs that were outside of this shape. I did this every time I plucked them and it did look a bit strange having dark drawn on eyebrows, but it worked really well as a guide of where to pluck and where not to. I bought an MUA eyebrow pencil to use for this because it was only a £1 and I did have to be careful not to smudge it too much, but it worked really well. I guess you could use any kind of eyebrow pencil or eyeliner to so this.

Below are photos showing my eyebrows as they were before and how they are now.


In then 'Now' photo I have used my Benefit Brow Zings in Medium to define them and I am much happier with the shape they are now.

Let me know if you think this beauty tip was helpful and if you like this sort of post.

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

4 comments:

  1. This is such a handy tip! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great tip! New Follower! Hope you can stop by my page and maybe follow back as well?
    www.themakeupmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked it :) Thanks for the follow as well, will check your page out :)

    Nyss x

    ReplyDelete