Wednesday, 17 July 2013

NOTD - Ciaté Caviar Manicure in Cookies and Cream and Shooting Star

Hey Lovelies,

Today I wanted to share with you my NOTD, which is Ciaté Caviar Manicure, the Nail Polish is Cookies and Cream and the Caviar Glass Beads are in Shooting Star. I got these with June's Marie Claire Magazine and they are not full size, which I think makes the bottles even cuter.


I loved this Caviar Manicure as soon I saw it and couldn't wait to try it. The Nail Polish was quite thin and the first coat was a bit streaky, but after applying three coats the colour was more solid and a colour that I would also wear on it's own.The Glass Beads were a bit fiddly to apply, but I gently tipped them on each nail over a piece of paper and so any that didn't stick weren't wasted and were caught on the piece of paper, meaning I could easily tip them back into the bottle.


In the photo I have applied Rimmel’s 5 in 1 Nail Treat (which can be used as a base and top coat) as a base coat, then three coats of the Nail Polish followed by another coat of Rimmel’s 5 in 1 Nail Treat to the nails with no Caviar Glass Beads and on the nails with Caviar Glass Beads I applied two coats of the Nail Polish then the Caviar Glass Beads and a coat of Rimmel’s 5 in 1 Nail Treat.

Have you tried any of these types of nail polishes/manicures?

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

8 comments:

  1. I really want to try this, it looks so different x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try some other colour caviar nails :) x

      Delete
  2. I bought marie claire just for this nail polish duo - I love ciate polishes :) x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also bought this issue just for the polishes!

      Nyss x

      Delete
  3. Hi dear, you have a lovely blog and great post thou! did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! xoxo
    My Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3831938/love-joice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, the colour is lovely - so natural.
    I really love your blog and would love to follow each other. Can you let me know on my blog? Thanks, Sarah x

    sarahamyruth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete