Saturday 6 July 2013

NOTD - MUA Nail Polish in Amaretto Crush

Hey Lovelies,

Today I wanted to share with you my NOTD, which is MUA’s Nail Polish in Amaretto Crush. I have been wanting to try this colour for a while, but my local Superdrug hadn’t had it in stock, then last weekend I managed to get it and couldn’t wait to try it.


I love the colour of this and was really impressed with how well it applied, it wasn’t streaky at all. I did have to apply two coats to get the colour I wanted, but with most nails polishes I normally have to apply two coats. In the photo I have applied Rimmel’s 5 in 1 Nail Treat (which can be used as a base and top coat) as a base coat, then two coats of the Nail Polish followed by another coat of Rimmel’s 5 in 1 Nail Treat.

This Nail Polish is only £1, which I think is excellent value. I have also tried this Nail Polish in Pistachio Ice Cream which I blogged about here.

Have you tried any of these MUA Nail Polishes? What are your favourite colours?

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

10 comments:

  1. That colour is always sold out in my local Superdrug, it's so pretty I need to get my hands on it x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it must be a popular one, as mine hadn't had it for ages! Hope you can find one, it really is a lovely colour.

      Nyss x

      Delete
  2. I love MUA, so affordable
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, means you can try different things without spending much :)

      Nyss x

      Delete
  3. Really beautiful colour! and great review

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful colour and love the fact that MUA have designed the bottles/packaging to look like essie nail polishes, hahaha;)

    http://bronwynblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    oxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it makes the bottles look more expensive than they are with this design

      Nyss x

      Delete
  5. This color is very pretty

    http://thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete