Thursday 27 March 2014

A Little Beauty Haul

Hello Lovelies, 

I recently went for a shopping trip with Hayley from Haysparkle and Dee from Dee's Beautiful Life and I have already posted about what I bought from Lush here, but today I wanted to share with you the make-up bits I treated myself to. 


  No girlie shopping trip would be complete without a visit to MAC and after swatching lots of beautiful things I decided to get the Limited Edition Viva Glam Rihanna Lipstick, which I have been wanting for a while. It is a gorgeous shade of red with a frost finish and the packaging is different to the usual black packaging, which I think is nice. The proceeds from the sale of these lipsticks go towards helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS, so if you buy one, not only are you getting a gorgeous lipstick you are also helping a good cause. :)


In MAC I was also colour matched for their Pro Longwear Foundation and left with a little sample in the shade NC15, which I am looking forward to giving a try. 


We spent a while browsing the make-up stands in Superdrug and I spotted this MUA Luxe Palette in Pretty Edgy. I have wanted this palette for a while after seeing a couple of reviews of it, but my local Superdrug never has it in stock and it was only £8 so I couldn't resist getting it. The case is black with gold studs on the top, with a large mirror inside and the eyeshadows are gorgeous. I'm really looking forward to experimenting with this. 



I also got some MUA Matte Lipsticks in the shades Pouty Pink, Wild Berry and Scarlet Siren. I already had one of these in the shade Peachy Keen and really like it, so I thought I would try some of the other shades. Hayley recommended Wild Berry and I have already worn that shade a couple of times and love it. These are only £1 and an absolute bargain! If you haven’t tried them yet then make sure you do!


Have you tried any of the things I bought? What do you think of them?

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this post! Im a New York blogger, I blog about NY style, Food, Passion for makeup and just running around my awesome city. Would love if you checked it out! Lets follow eachother!


    XO
    http://www.cynthiasnydose.com/


    ReplyDelete
  2. This MAC lipstick is in such a lovely colour!!!

    Chloe xx
    http://candidlychloe0912.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mac lipstick looks an amazing shade! I need to go to a counter and get my skin matched.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete