Tuesday 25 March 2014

A Small Lush Haul

Hello Lovelies, 

Last week I had a lovely day shopping with Hayley from Haysparkle and Dee from Dee's Beautiful Life and although I hadn't planned on buying a lot I did end up getting a few bits. I love reading haul posts so I thought I would share with you some of the things I bought. Today I am going to share with you what I got from Lush. They have an Easter Collection at the moment and before we even went there I knew I wanted to try some things from their Easter Collection. 


Straight away I was drawn to the Bunny Bubble Bars, they smell like Lush's Creamy Candy Bubble Bar which I love and I couldn't resist getting two.

 Bunny Bubble Bar  - £3.25

I also got a Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb, that smells quite like Lush's Snow Fairy, so I had to try one.

 Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb - £2.95

The Dragon’s Egg Bath Bombs aren't part of the Easter Collection, but I haven't tried one before and I really liked the smell of them, so thought I would give one a try. 

 Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb - £3.25

I wanted to get the Bunch of Carrots Reusable Bubble Bars, but when we went they had sold out. Luckily when I went back to Lush a few days later they were back in stock so I got some then. These are like the Bubble Bar Wands and are reusable so I think are really good value for money. They have a kind of tropical scent and I can't wait to try these.

Bunch of Carrots Reusable Bubble Bars - £5.95

If you haven’t seen Lush’s Easter Collection then next time you are near a Lush Store make sure you have a look!

What are your favourite things from Lush's Easter Collection?

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

3 comments:

  1. These look so cute and are a healthy alternative to Easter Eggs! I haven't tried much from lush in the past, the smell of the shop seems to put me off but I think I'll have to try and hold my nose and pick up some of these, they would be great as Easter gifts!
    Lou xx
    www.loulovesbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a nice alternative to Easter Eggs :) You should definitely try some! xx

      Delete
  2. I need to go to lush and stock up...the stuff you got looks so pretty...cant wait!

    ReplyDelete