Tuesday 21 January 2014

Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie

Hello Lovelies, 

Today I wanted to share with you something I have been loving recently and that is my Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie. My friend bought this for me about a year ago and it is the only Revlon Lip Butter I have tried. I used it a lot when I first got it but then hadn't used it for a while, until a couple of weeks ago when I saw it in with my other lipsticks and decided I needed to wear it more.


Raspberry Pie is a gorgeous bright pink colour that is really pigmented and feels very moisturising, which I something I love from a lip product, it feels just like you are wearing a thick lip balm. The colour lasts really well and I can’t believe I haven’t bought any more of these.

If you want a strong bold glossy colour you can apply a couple of coats and that is what I have done in the photo below.


Or if you want a more subtle colour, you can apply a little and then blend it in with your fingers, which I quite like just to brighten up my lips and I have done this in the photo below.


I really want to try some more of these, what colours are your favourites?

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh wow that colour is gorgeous!!!! Defo going to have to pick this up on my next shopping trip :) Hayley xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at this yesterday and put it back!!! ARGH!!!!!! Now i want to go and get it, it's gorgeous!!! xx

    ReplyDelete