Monday 10 June 2013

My June Glossybox

Hello Lovelies,

I always am excited when my Glossbox arrives and can't wait to see what is inside. I received my June Glossybox on Saturday and I love reading about what other people receive in theirs so I thought I would share with you what I got. This theme for this month's Glossybox was Summer Looks and the leaflet you get in the box states that 'this month's products were selected to update your make-up bag with summer staples.' 

In my Glossybox this month I got.....


Monu Professional Skincare Hand and Nail Cream - 50ml
I never get that excited about hand creams, although I do try and use them at least at night, and this smells really nice, so I will definitely use this. It says it is non-greasy so I really hoping it is one that absorbs quickly as I don't like ones that leave your hands greasy so you feel like you can't touch anything. 

Gosh Growth Mascara - 10ml
I haven't tried any Gosh Mascaras and am always on the look out for an amazing mascara and this one is described as helping your lashes to grow as well as adding volume and length and so I am really looking forward to trying this.

Organic Surge Shine Boost Conditioner - 200ml
I hadn't heard of this Brand before, but a shine boosting conditioner is always a good thing, so I will give it a try. It would have been nice if I had received the Shampoo as well so I could try them together. 

Figs & Rouge Cherry Blossom Lip Balm - 12.5ml
This was the product that caught my eye first, because the packaging is just gorgeous and I tried this straight away. It felt really nice when applied and smells lovely. It has a pink tint to it, which I loved. This is described as a multi-tasking product that can be used on cuticles, elbows, knees and even to tame eyebrows, but I don't know if I would use it for anything other than a lip balm because it is tinted. 

Me Me Me Cosmetics Long Lasting Nail Gloss - 12ml
I love trying different nail polishes and so am always pleased to get a nail polish in my Glossybox. The shade I got is 57 Elegant and I am not quite sure how to describe it other than a kind of mix between silver and gold. I haven't tried a Me Me Me Cosmetics nail polish before and so am not sure how well they apply or last, but I quite like this colour, so will try it. 

Overall I am really pleased with what I got this month and was really impressed that all my products are full size ones :)

If you are interested in trying a Glossybox, you can find out more here: Glossybox

What did you get in your Glossybox this month? Leave me your link as a comment if you have posted about yours.

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

4 comments:

  1. Oooo I received the same, but have the volume boost conditioner. Only got mine today though, so read all the spoilers over the weekend.
    Thanks for the post, I love comparing boxes with everyone. I shall have a post up soon too.
    Jade x

    http://jadewiggins09.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have rather had the volume boost one!
      Let me know when your post is up:)

      Nyss x

      Delete
  2. Oooo you got some great stuff in your Glossybox, my post will be up tomorrow. My box is slightly different to yours. I love comparing and seeing what people got. xx

    WhatRachLoves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love seeing what other people got too, let me know when your post is up :)

      Nyss xx

      Delete