Friday 14 June 2013

NOTD - Nails Inc Nail Polish in Portobello

Hello Lovelies,

Today I wanted to share with you my NOTD, which is Nails Inc Nail Polish in Portobello. I received this in my May Glossybox and was really pleased because I am a fan of Nails Inc and have quite a few of their Nail Polishes already.


I instantly loved the colour in the bottle, although once applied and in daylight it looks a bit more orange than in the bottle and I am not sure I like it as much as I thought I would. Although I do think it is a really nice shade for summer and would look lovely with a tan, so would be perfect to take on holiday. This did apply a little streaky and I needed to apply two coats to get a more even colour. In the photo I have applied one coat of Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Base Coat then two coats of the Nail Polish followed by a cost of Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat.

Do you like Nails Inc Nail Polishes? What are your favourite shades? 

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

2 comments:

  1. Nice color for summer!
    Loving your blog! Following :)
    I've nominated you for the liebster award, if you're interested in participating just check out my blog!

    becdoesbeauty.blogspot.com
    xx Becca

    ReplyDelete