Friday 28 June 2013

Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Deep Moisture Body Milk


Hello Lovelies,

Woo hoo, it’s finally Friday!

I have had a lot going on the last week or so and have been neglecting my Blog a bit. So to get back into it, I decided to write about something I have been loving recently and have been using lots over the last few weeks and that is Soap and Glory’s Smoothie Star Deep Moisture Body Milk. I am a big fan of Soap and Glory, and hadn't tried this until recently, but as soon as I did I wished I had tried it before.


The first thing you can’t help but notice about this is the smell, it doesn't have the classic Soap and Glory fragrance, but it smells absolutely gorgeous. Soap and Glory describe this as having a ‘almond, oat and brown sugar scent’ and I can’t think of a better way of describing it than that, other than adding it almost smells good enough to eat! It has a lovely texture that applies easily to your skin and absorbs quickly. I normally apply it before I go to bed and in the morning my skin feels really soft and smells lovely too.

I used this a lot a few weeks ago when I got quite sun burnt and applied it in the morning and at night and my sunburn turned into a tan and didn't peel at all, which just gave me another reason to love this.

I also really like that the bottle has a pump, making it really easy to use and when your hands already have moisturiser on and are slippery you don’t cover the bottle in moisturiser when you need some more.  

I’d love to hear if you have tried this what you think of it and if you haven’t then I would recommend trying it.

Thanks for reading :)

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :)

Nyss x

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing!! We loooove Soap & Glory, and even did a review on our collection. Unfortunately we don't have this product, but I will definitely be hitting up Sephora for this baby soon! Nice review! xo

    www.the-lipglossary.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post i have quite a few of these products i love mac mineralize!!

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete