Saturday 1 June 2013

Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

Hello Lovelies,

I have been tagged by the lovely Linda from Love for Beauty to do the Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag. I enjoy reading these sorts of posts and think they are fun to answer to. This is what you have to do…..

1) Follow and link up the person who tagged you.

2) Answer the questions on Greed, Wrath, Gluttony, Sloth, Pride, Lust and Envy.

3) Tag as many people as you wish and let them know you have tagged them.

4) Let the person who tagged you know that you did the tag by commenting on their post. 


Greed - what is your most expensive beauty item?
Over the last eighteen months I been saving for a house and have now bought one, so have had to be more careful with what I spend on beauty products, I would think the most expensive beauty product (excluding perfume, because I think they are always more expensive) I have is my Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil, which I posted about here. Like anyone I do love high end products as a treat and my wishlist is huge, but I tend to wait until somewhere has an offer before I buy something, like when Debenhams have their 10% off beauty products. I think for me to spend more than £30-£40 on a beauty product it would have to be pretty amazing, except for perfume.

Sloth - which product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
I don’t moisturise my body as much as I should, although I am always trying to make myself do it more often. I have so many lovely body moisturisers and body butters so I don’t really have an excuse, although I don’t like the feeling that you get when they don’t absorb quickly, so maybe that is what stops me.

Wrath - which item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I was trying to think of something that I have a love/hate relationship with but will have to agree with Linda and say lip gloss and for the same reasons she does. I also love how it looks, but hate that a lot feel sticky and your hair sticks to them. I prefer things like YSL's Glossy Stains, L’Oreal's GlamShine Stain Splashes (which I posted about here) and MUA's  Power Pouts (which I posted about here).

Gluttony - what brand makes up most of your make-up collection?
I would have to say Benefit. For a long time Benefit was probably my favourite make up brand, and I do still love their products, but now that I have so many of them I have been trying other brands more. I only have one MAC Product at the moment and that is their Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle, which I love so much and there are lots of other MAC products I want to try. I also really like trying MUA products, because they are so affordable and I have really enjoyed using the ones I have tried like the Undressed and Undress Me Too Palettes.

Pride - which product gives you the most confidence?
This was a bit tricky for me, because there is not one product that on its own would make me feel more confident, so I am going to cheat here a bit and say the products that give me the most confidence are a good primer like Benefit’s Porefessional, a BB Cream like Garnier’s Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream (which I posted about here), Mascara (I love Maybelline's Volum' Express The Falsies Black Drama Mascara) and a shimmery blush, like Sleek's Shimmer Blush in Rose Gold.

Lust - which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
I don’t know how I can choose, there are so many things I want at the moment , a few are Marc Jacob’s Dot Eau de Parfum , Benefit's Fine One One, Maybelline Color Sensational Popsticks, Sleek's Shimmer Blush in Sunrise and Lush's Face Masks.

Envy - which make up product/look is great on others but not yourself?
I think different people suit different looks, but one product/look I think looks really nice on other people is bright lipstick, but I just don’t think it suits me, or maybe it is that I am not used to wearing it and so don’t feel confident wearing it, I’m not sure.

Here are the Beauty Bloggers that I am tagging…..


Rach from What Rach Loves

Molly from What Molly Loves

Natasha from Shot of Beauty


I look forward to reading your answers to these :)

Thanks for reading :) If you have already done this tag I would love to read your answers, so leave your links in the comments box.

Nyss x

8 comments:

  1. Great post hun! Really enjoyed it. I might have to have a look at the ysl stains xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nyss, just came across your blog this morning, it's great! And good post by the way I like the 7 deadly sins idea! xx

    www.beautyeverafter.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your blog is great and I've nominated you for a Liebster award !

    I hope you participate. Check out my blog for details at

    http://yourbryblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/leibster-award.html

    Hope to see your Liebster post! Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hunni!! I've just done this and it's up on the blog. Hope you enjoy reading my answers xx

    WhatRachLoves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag post - I have done this as well :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lovely.

      I'll check yours out :)

      Nyss xx

      Delete