Tuesday 22 October 2013

Nivea’s In-Shower Body Moisturiser Skin Conditioner

Hello Lovelies,

Today I wanted to share with you something I have been really enjoying recently and that is Nivea’s In-Shower Body Moisturiser Skin Conditioner.


I'm guilty of not moisturising as much as I should, so when a friend recommended this to me I thought I would give it a try. It is a moisturiser you apply in the shower, rinse off and then dry as usual. I was a little bit sceptical about this at first and when you first get out of the shower it does feel a little sticky, but it soon absorbs into your skin and when you are dry it leaves your skin feeling lovely and moisturised and smells really nice too. This is the perfect solution if you are in a rush or just guilty of forgetting to moisturise like I do.

I got the one for normal skin that has Sea Minerals in it, but there is also one for dry skin that has Almond Oil in and both come in two sizes - 250ml and 400ml. I bought the 250ml one, but wish I had got the larger one, because the only downside to this is that I seem to use quite a lot each time. When I finish this one I will definitely be purchasing the larger size :)

Have you tried this or any other products like it?

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

No comments:

Post a Comment