Sunday 20 October 2013

NOTD - Nails Inc Nail Polish in Savile Row

Hello Lovelies,

Today I have a NOTD Post for you and my NOTD is Nails Inc Nail Polish in Savile Row. With the weather getting colder I fancied a darker shade and this is a gorgeous dark burgundy/plum, which is perfect for this time of year.


I have quite a few Nails Inc nail polishes and all of them have quite thin brushes, which I'm not a huge fan of, but I do like the finish they give. This is quite thick and applies evenly and dries to give a really glossy finish, which I love.

In the photo I have applied a base coat of Rimmel’s Nail Rescue, then two coats of the Nails Inc Nail Polish followed by a coat of Nails Inc Kensington Caviar Top Coat.

Do you have any favourite nail polishes for this time of year?

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

6 comments:

  1. I think this is an amazing autumn colour, love it! ♥♥

    http://chelseashead92.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either a dark plum or a bright Christmas red xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both of these colours and have a really glittery bright Christmas red for Christmas :) xx

      Delete