Thursday 18 April 2013

MUA Blusher No. 4 Review

I recently bought my first MUA Blusher and wanted to share this with you because I am really pleased with how pigmented it is and I really love the colour I choose.


When I bought this I wasn’t looking for a blusher, but these are only £1, so I couldn’t resist getting one to try and after swatching the shades I picked up No. 4, which is kind of peachy pink colour, with a bit of shimmer in it.


This Blusher is really pigmented so you only need a little on your brush. It has a soft texture that blends really easily, creating a lovely finish. I think these Blushers are excellent value and the other shades all looked lovely when I swatched them so I will definitely be trying some more of these. It would be nice if there was a mirror in the lid, but for only £1 I can’t find anything negative about this Blusher.

If you have tried these I’d love to hear what you think of them or what colours you like.

Thanks for reading :)

Nyss x

2 comments:

  1. Really lovely colour. I definitely need to get my hands on a few of these but they are so popular and sell out so quickly xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice, I will definitely be trying some other colours. :)

      Nyss xx

      Delete