Thursday 18 April 2013

This or That Beauty Tag

I wanted to try a tag post and the lovely Louise at fashionxox1 suggested I try the This or That Beauty Tag. Some of the questions seemed to relate more to people living in America, so in this post I used a combination of the questions Louise had answered and the ones Leanne at Makeupblast had answered and also changed them a bit to fit more with people in the UK. I enjoyed answering these questions, but found it really hard to choose just one answer for some of them.

Make Up

Liquid or Powder Foundation?
I prefer BB Creams, but if I had to choose I would probably choose Powder Foundation

Blush or Bronzer?
Blush in the Winter, Bronzer in the Summer or both to contour

Powder Highlighter, Cream or Liquid?
I love all of these, but probably use Powder Highlighters more

Lip Gloss or Lipstick?
I love both equally, but my favourite lip products are probably Lip Stains that are also glossy, and more recently Lip Balms that are also stains :)

Lip Balm or Lip Butter?
Lip Balm

Matte or Sparkle Eye Shadow? 
I prefer Shimmery ones

Eye Liner or Mascara?
Mascara 

Gel, Liquid or Cream Eye Liner?
Liquid

Neutral or Colour Eye Shadow?
Neutral

Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow? 
I use Pressed Eye Shadows more

Brushes or Sponges?
Brushes

Nails

Short or Long?
Long, but not too long

Acrylic or Natural?
Natural, although my nails don’t grow very well

Brights or Darks?
I like both depending on the occasion and time of year, I also like pastels too

Matte or Shiny?
Shiny

Glitter or No Glitter?
Depends on the occasion, I love glittery nails at Christmas

Body

Perfume or Body Spray?
Perfume

Lotion or Body Butter?
Lotion, but a thick one

Body Wash or Soap?
Body Wash

Hair

Straight or Curly?
I love my hair curly, but tend to wear it straight day to day

Bun or Ponytail?
Bun

Long or Short?
Long

Light or Dark?
Dark

Up or Down?
Down

Random

Rain or Shine?
Shine, who prefers rain?!

Summer or Winter?
Can't choose, I like both for different reasons

Autumn or Spring?
Spring

Cats or Dogs?
Cats

If you fancy doing this, let me know and leave a link to your post as a comment, I'd love to read them :) Or if you have any other questions like this you would like to know my answer to let me know. 

Nyss x

No comments:

Post a Comment